Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What a lazy Wednesday..

*yawn*
I just finished the book I bought yesterday.
To be precise, my bro bought the book I wanted.
And I just finished it.
It was AMAZING!

Reading the book makes me want to be IN LOVE.
But I'm not.
Even I see Sara & Nazri cuddling together makes me wanna be IN LOVE.
Screw 10 years.

Can't wait for the sequel.
I have to get myself to the bookshop.
There's one book I wanted so badly.
This month, it'll be released.
BUT, its not in any bookshops.
PFFT.

I wanna go Kinokuniya. The novels there are cheap.
I mean compared to the ones in Borders, MPH, Popular.
But Kinokuniya is in KLCC and KLCC is far.
Quite. I don't like driving all the way there and just buy my book and that's it.

I need a driving license and a car.
So I can drive anywhere I want.
Despite, my phobia of cars.

I'll .. write again tonight. : )
Byebye

No comments:

Post a Comment