Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Still pissed

Each morning I will face in the future until this Sunday will be crazy. Each time I thought of
"I will miss the entire fun. Imagine that." This feels like the form 2 camp that I can't go. Why am I always the left out one? WTF. Is it fated that I'll be always the lonely one?

So I'm gonna sulk until I die? My mom is gonna kill me if I sulk. But seriously, how can I be happy in the outside while I'm fcking SAD in the inside? The sadness surely will consume 100% of my emotions. I found out, I'm not PISSED. I'm actually sad.

I've been facing this kind of situation lots of times already. Going on with my usual boring life and thought of my friends are having fun without me. Oh grrrreeeaaat. I need a best friend. Who knows HOW I feel right now. It feels like I'm in the jail watching my other jail mates playing One-Two-Juice. At least they're having fun. While I rot myself.

Oh, that is a rough sketch that I drew. I couldn't find any picture that I wanted from Google. It looks ugly so yeah. I wasn't in the mood to draw. But that explains everything. So yeah.

Post to you later.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your drawings are quite nice, Sim.

    It's the hair on the main girl (yourself?) that I liked =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry. Whatever it is, i'm with you :)

    ReplyDelete