Thursday, October 29, 2009

Its TODAY!

Heya guys. The party is today and well, i think its gonna be fun.

Gonna pack soon.

And my friends are coming at 1 - 3.

So I better be ready.

I'm not gonna post anything until tomorrow night like really late night.

I just finished a book yesterday.

I cried so much.

I thought about it that night.

Damn, it was just so sad.

So 2 more books to go.

Well, actually 4.

I read the other 2 half way cause its SO SO boring!

Gonna read it when I'm really bored.

So...

YAY.

Its been a long time I've hosted a party.

But this one is fussy.

Cause my mom. Also I can't drive. But I have the cash. LOL.

Its troublesome to other people.

I just want to do a party like...

ME: "Hey, come to my party this Saturday."

Then your transport or whatever, solve it yourself. You can't come, ain't my problem. LOL.

I want it like that but I can't do that somehow.

fckcan'tlogintoSLsomeshitprogrammademyacountgoballisticsayloginatsomespecifictimewhichhavealreaadypastbuttheyliedtomeandireallygottalogincausei'mgoingsoonandihatewaiting.

Well, that's it i guess. : D

Me miss eating kebab. : (

No comments:

Post a Comment