Monday, October 19, 2009

What a cold cold DAY!

Hey guys.

Back and feeling gloomy.

My left eye have a bloodshot.

Pfft.

Its not itchy so its kay.

But its been red for .. 2 days and a half. (Weird)

The outing with Jason, Natapoey, Ben & Des WAS great.

Bought 3 books. (SO HAPPY!)

Didn't see that idiot KOK LEONG. (SO HAPPY!)

Didn't watch that ugly horror show called Pandorum. (SO HAPPY!)

Ate the chicken kebab twice. (SO HAPPY!)

We watched two movies. First we watched 'Whiteout' then 'Cloudy With a Chance of MEATBALLS'. It was weird & hilarious respectively. : )

Hmm.

Didn't see Sara or Yenyi! ( SO SAD!! !!!! ! ! ! !)

Bugger.

Miss them. : (

Mmm, I'm tired and lonely.

1u doesn't have any interesting guys.

Oh gawd, come to me prince charming, no more waiting.

Maybe my prince is blind. He had to use a wheel chair to find me? CHOI!

Lalalalal.

Obviously I'm bored.

(I know. Before you start crap talking, just click publish post down there. NOW.)

What... I'm not crap talking.. You.. freak!

(Sigh. Look who's speaking.)

Oh yeah!!

Jason & Nat... When they were together, I thought
"It would be so match made in heaven."

But look who destroyed everything?
MEN.

Hmph.

If you're reading this, you 'dude', you better remember what I said. And trust me, fool.

(Just publish post already.)

SHUDDUP!

Okay, bye : D


No comments:

Post a Comment