Sunday, October 25, 2009

Oops

Sorry I forgot to post something yesterday.

We went to Times Square yesterday. I bought a book! : D!!!
So happy. Umm, what's next?

Oh yeah my brother was being over protective. He told me not to go out with his friends and the party gang. Which I supposed to go out with them already. He was being funny but I can tell he's serious. Lemme show you hows he's serious.
"SimKuan, you're gonna be the only girl there right?"
"Yeap." (A cheerful reply.)
Then his eyes are bulging out.
"Then you can't go."
"But whyyyy?" (Not serious at all)
"What if all of 'em start to raba raba you?"
"Hey, I'm bringing my over protective brother along."
"But I'm not sure I'm free or not."
"Class or your sister?"
"SISTER!!!!" (Gawd)

The end. : DD

So after Times Square... My sister didn't follow along. If she does, she'll start interrupting our conversation. We went to this place that I don't recognize. My mom wanted to see something. The road was terrible. Terrible. Horrible!

Then after 2 hours drive going nowhere, I got the urge to pee. Fck. Then we went to Rawang (The community of Indians) to eat at a restaurant. We always go there. Occasionally. The food was fcking awesome. Before we order the food, I was begging for toilet. Then my dad took the toilet so I waited. Then my dad said, next door is a toilet too! I was like shit, then what was I waiting for? Then my bro went after that my mom. LOL. Everyone wants to go to toilet.

Its been a long time I haven't been to MSN. If i go, everyone will spam me HOHOOHO. Maybe tonight. Yeap tonight.

Post to you soon. : D

No comments:

Post a Comment