Friday, October 9, 2009

2 more days..


Okay, today was really early. It ends at 9:25 AM.
And waited for my brother to come and pick me up.
So I had a great talk with Karen then Fikri & Nakheel.
My bro came at 10:12 AM. And he told me he got a class at 12.
So we went to pick up Adil and told him our plan. Which was:
Going to 1u first then send me home and go to class.
So we did.
I think I went there for nothing.
My book is OUT BUT MPH bookstore did not take it OUT yet.
They said still in the office , have to do something with registration. MOTHER F-ER!
I got fcking angry. Really angry. I searched the whole shelf then I couldn't find it anywhere!
So I searched the computer. MPH computer to locate the books or update yourself.
And yeah they said its available 40 books.
And I searched the entire book shelves again.
Then I got fcking pissed, I went to cashier and asked.
But it was no help at all, she told me to go to customer service.
So I asked.
And YEAH!
Its not OUT in the book shelves YET.
MOTHER F-ER!
When I said thank you then I took my leave, I heard THEM LAUGHING.
What did I do WRONG?
I thought about what I said again in case I have grammar mistakes or something.
BUT no.
It was perfect.
I got pissed and let my anger out to my bro and Adil.
Adil was calm and told me to listen to Taylor Swift's songs then I will be alright. (So true)
So before we hit to the car park, I was really hungry.
And of course, I wanna eat so I can forget about it. Food Comfort that I was seeking for.
So guess what I ate? Actually I wanted Mark's Asam Laksa but we had no time.
So I ate Chicken Kebab! The one near .. TGV's. McD there.
It was FREAKING-LY DELICIOUS.
Adil told me its delicious. And I was okay. Let's try.
And no regrets.
2nd fave food in 1u.
Asam Laksa is always be the first in my list for 1u.
I'm going to get that thing again when I'm in 1u.
So I slept after I got home.
I took some fever & flu medicine. And its surprisingly very strong.
And now I'm hungry AGAIN.
Woke up at 7 PM.
How am I gonna sleep tonight?
And Kar men texted me that I left my calculator in the exam hall.
SHIT!
How am I gonna practice for my MATHS?
Maths paper is next week!
And History too. : /
I'm so dead. So so dead. People could actually stole it already.
DEAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment