Thursday, October 22, 2009

Finished!



I just finished sorting out my school books. 3 years of syllabus. Its like shit. I have to walk here and there. Get some tools. Then sort out. Then tie 'em. Then set out for another set. My back is aching!

I bet my mom will come back either she'll say:
"Wow, that is a lot!" (Hehe)
"Waa, SimKuan so kuai one?" (Is it so hard to believe that I do house work?)
Those are her positive remark.

Her negative ones are :
"My gosh, you tie wrong edi! How can you so stupid one?" (=.=)
"Remember the ones in your room." (Heck.)
"See how much rubbish you bring back?" (Fck.)
She always complain whatever I do. Fyi, she's a perfectionist. Believe it or not, I'm living with a perfectionist. The worst part is, she's my mother.

I'm gonna prepare myself. 'Twas a small work, nonetheless is still a neat work I've done.
See la, what she'll say tonight. I called it my Castle made out of Books. LOL.

I found some books LOOKS new. Some books LOOKS like shit but I never use it. (=.=) So I planning to give Nevin. That crazy Chin-Dian guy. Well, I hope I can give him. Some of them looks very new and I haven't use it. My next cousin is like std 3 and if I give her by then she's form 1, I'll bet it'll change syllabus or cover.

I'm exhausted and my sister's playing football with Ah Fook IN THE HOUSE. WTF? When she's lazy, I'm hard working. When she's tired, I'm hyper. When she's pissed, I'm absolutely happy. Both sisters never content. Weirdo. Pfft.

Anyway, I took my picture of my hard work! And in return I want compliments! LOL. JK. Well, thats all. : )

Post to you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment