Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pissed

Hairol & everyone planned to go Genting right from the start when PMR started.
So obviously I'm invited.

But I can't go.
Asked my mom about it.

Okay. Gonna write out the conversation.

*Phone rang*
Hairol called. We planned etc.

Came back to the com room.

Mom: Who called you? Going out again? Where?
(Three question at the time so I only answered the 2nd one.)
Me: Yeah.
Mom: Where?
Me: Genting.
Mom: When?
Me: This Sunday.
Mom: Okay, you can't go.
Me: WHAT!? WHY!!!? (More like shouting rather than asking)
Mom: Because Sunday, you supposed to be at home with your family. (First reason)
Me: Its JUST ONE DAY.
Mom: Yeah I know.
Me: Its just one SUNDAY of my life I'm gonna skip!
Mom: NO!
Me: What?
Mom: You have to be home for papa.
Me: OKay, what about half day?
Mom: Nope.
Me: Shit. Its just one bloody Sunday.
Mom: We are hardly home for you guys so that's why Sunday is the best for the family to gather together and have fun. You know we work everyday except Sundays.
Me: I know but I'm gonna be hanging out with you guys every other Sundays again.
Mom: So you saying you prefer your family than your friends?
Me: No, I didn't say that. I just want to have fun! I'm still young and --
Mom: Yeah, young. Okay GO and have your freedom and don't come back.
Me: Its just one bloody day. If I don't go, everyone can't go. (What a lie)
Mom: Who will be there ? Any parents?
Me: YEAH. One of my friend's parents are coming along to watch us.
Mom: You know its not good to disturb THEIR family day. (WHAT!?)
Me: Everyone can go already except me. What is the problem?!
Mom: You know that her parents won't responsible for your safety. (2nd reason)
Me: *Silence* (I think I was frustrated. What happened to the first reason?)
Mom: Just imagine that you got a car accident. Who will look for you? Huh? ME? Don't think so. I'm not there that moment to save you.
Me: *Silent* (So you want me to be home FOREVER!?)
Mom: You know if you kept hanging out with your friends, their parents would hate you for disturbing their son or daughter and the next thing they will argue with me. (3rd reason)
Me: What?
Mom: Just be grateful you can go out already. If its a school trip, then I'll let you go.
Me: But unfortunately our school is too stupid to organize this kind of thing. That is WHY we planned on our own!
Mom: So too bad, you can't go.
Me: *so close to tears*
Mom: You know that, you're lucky already? Even your cousin can't even go out. Her parents works everyday non-stop. She can't even hang out with her parents.
Me: *Silent* (Teary eyes. Tried to suck it in.)
Mom: And you know we go Genting several times this year.
Me: Yeah we went lots of times but one thing the theme park is closed. Second thing nobody wants to ride with me. and the third thing you wouldn't let me go. And the fourth thing Papa cannot wait for me. He'll go ballistic.
Mom: Just go to Times Square.
Me: I've already tried that one.
Mom: Its dangerous okay? You know there's a lot hidden cases about the roller coaster etc. (4th reason)
Me: Okay, so I won't go to the roller coaster. I'll go play something else. (I thought of arcade)
Mom: Still dangerous. You know that you're risking your life by doing all this?
Me: What? (UGHHH!HH!H!H!H!)
Mom: You just can't go! Okay?
Me: *gave up and ignored her*
Mom: BLAH BLAH BLAH.


Okay yeah. Annoying. I'm like a CAGED BIRD. So what now? Go to theme park when I'm like 35 years old!? WTF! Gimme a LIFE.

Hairol, I said SORRY to you because
I'm SORRY for myself. For being Pathetic.
Not because I'm sorry to you.
But I said THANKS cause you tried to reorganize again just so I could go.
And that was a sincere thanks from me.
Thank you.

Okay, I'm gonna miss all the fcking fun just staying home wiping off my parent's dirty shoes.

Where's my Fairy Godmother?
I need you. Right NOW.
Solve this for ME with your magic wand!

No comments:

Post a Comment