Saturday, October 10, 2009

What a beautiful Saturday!

I wrote that as the title for today that doesn't mean I'm HAPPY.
It is a beautiful day.
So what did I do today..
Woke up at 1 PM. My God.
Azman called.
I told him to take my calculator before anyone can.

So I met him at his cousin's place which is near Pn Rohaya's house.
When I saw Pn Rohaya's house, I'm not so sure what I saw.
I saw a gorgeous man.
Seriously.
I only saw his eyes.
Cause he was drinking.
And I'm sure is her house. Saw her Kelisa.
I can tell he's between 17 - 19 years old.
He's tall!
And gorgeous! Not hawt but gorgeous.
He caught my eye. My God.
I wouldn't dare to ask Pn Rohaya who was at her house today.
She must think I'm horny.
So I got my calculator. Relief!

In the end, I didn't study. =.=
Anyway, the rumor is spreading.
The rumor of my calculator.
Several people called me! I told them that I took it back home already. Thanks for letting me know. *Smile*

After that, my bro & I went to group base and eat. Doesn't satisfy me at all.
Ambience sucks. Food sucks. Service sucks. Even the customer. UGH.
I ate chicken rice. Its more like overnight chicken. Its like hard. OMG. BLUEH.
Okay went back home. It was drizzling a lil bit.
Oh yeah I bought potato bread. Its my favourite. From Berry's.
Okay went back home, then I'm on the computer until now.
Going dinner OUT soon. And I'm still stuffed with the chicken rice and lots of water.

My lips cracked yesterday! LOL. It was very dry and chapped. Of course its bleeding. It hurts you know. I kept washing it. I need a chap stick. Badly. Cause I thought of "What if guys wanna kiss me and my lips is hard as French bread?" And of course I wanna kiss! And the last thing I wanna know is guys start to comment about my French Bread LIPS. Just smooch me idiot. Don't care about my chapped lips. AND ENJOY IT! HAH!

And what's next.. My desperation for NOVELS. I really need them NOW. I can just be a spoiled kid start to beg on the floor for my NOVELS! Can't wait till is OVER. Please , just let it go. *Breathe IN* HOLD IT.
*BREathe OUT* Phew.

Okay ciaoz guys!




No comments:

Post a Comment