Tuesday, October 27, 2009

FCking Awesome

I was just being sarcastic. I'm so pissed right now. The school called my mom that they want me in school etc. They're teaching form 4 syllabus etc. Wtffff. Some people are playing board games!

Now my mom wants me to go to school. She's asking me to pack etc. Like really get ready for tomorrow. Come ON! I want my SLEEP. And my COMPUTER. And tomorrow might go out. Oh GREAT. Just one stupid call destroy my entire LIFE. Not really entire. Like I said, I'm being sarcastic. And overly exaggerating. PFFT!!!!!!

Like the school people miss me! NOT. Seriously. OHMYF-INGGOSH. So pissed right now. WTF is their problem.... Haiyoh yoh!

=.= What to bring to school? Water bottle & pencil box. Greaaat.

right. huh. Yeah. huh. Blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment