Saturday, October 3, 2009

At night..

My parents came home early today. And my siblings played lantern & candles without me! So yeah, I ran downstairs. But they lied. They just wanted me to eat dinner with them. Since today its the last day of the festival. So I ate a little.

Then only play the lanterns. I started first. And I played alone. : /
My sister was talking to my mom. My bro was playing PS3.
So I thought Ah Fook will be there for me but when I looked behind, he isn't there. : /
LONER!

Of course, later all of them come.
My sister was being so greedy. She said keep the candles for next year! : (

About 4 lanterns burnt. And dear bro saved the day. He actually like stepped it with his bare foot. : D I was looking at him with my mouth open. : O Its like he beat some rapist. So brave. If his girl friend ever to see that, I'll bet she'll fall in love with him! GO BRO!

There's this time my bro was so funny. That time was.. during when we all went back home from my grandma's place. He saw the ad board about this .. G-Force? The rats saving the world and all? Yeap that one. Then my bro was driving.

"Wow, I didn't know G-Force is that famous-- AHHH! DEAD RAT!!"

Yeap on the road.

I was like
"Speaking of a Devil."

Haha that was funny! Thank gosh I didn't see the corpse. Its scary after what happened during the journey back to Natapoey's house. Yenyi & I were like screamos? Oh, its only me. But Yenyi was a bit special. Haha.

Okay its night now.
And talking with Ji Hee. : )
MSN.
SO yeah byebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment