Sunday, October 18, 2009

In my dreamiest mood..

Hey hey! : D

After blogging, I thought of napping since I was tired. But plans changed. I took the book I bought yesterday and began reading. I already read less than half but more than a bit. So I continued reading. Ever since 5 PM until 7:49 PM, I've been reading. Well, exclude the toilet part.

Well, I finished the BOOK! Its very very very wonderful! I can't wait till the next sequel! She's not even writing it yet. : / It'll probably published next 2 years or something. Blah.

Wooo. Its very romantic to find your true love. Books are fairy tales. I know, but you can't blame one for believing it! That's me, alright. As long as you believe it, it'll definitely come true.

(Take note: I'm stupidly having my own crappy fantasy now. So, its okay if you don't wanna read this post.)

Owh, I feel lonely now. : ( Should I find more pictures? LOL. Rather not.
I just can't wait for the next sequel. I JUST CAN'T WAIT! Oh, wait. I CAN wait! I mean, in the meantime, I should buy some more books. And start all over with this crappy fantasy all over again. Books are for entertainment. So true! : ) It entertains ME!

I have have have to go to the BOOKSHOP. Gawd. Help me. I just want the entire book shop for myself. Read everything till I grow old. Die a virgin. LOL. Didn't even realize the time is still going on while I'm fantasizing.

Okay, I have made my mind. I'm a desperate , selfish bitch. LOL. THAT was sudden. Its holiday and I want to read!! Gawd, something's wrong with me. Can someone send me to the REAL MPH please? I mean Mental Problem Hospital. Seriously, i think i'm mental.

What a waste of a post.

If this is a newspaper article, I'll be fired when its already printing.

Yenyi, help me.
Sara, screw me.
Jihee, kill me.

And whoever concern, bury me.
And whoever cared, bring me fresh flowers will ya?
And whoever died, rot with me.
And whoever stinks, come to Heaven with me and bathe.
And whoever sins, oh please save me from the Devil.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I WRITING ABOUT!?

Okay, SOBER TIME.

Hi everyone : D

Shall we start this again?

Okay you know what? I JUST FINISHED A BOOK.

(I know).

Okay.

Seriously what a waste of a post.

(SHUDDUP)

Okay, bye

: D

No comments:

Post a Comment