Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A great DAY!

OKay, I'm sure everyone knows its OVER.
Yeap, it is!
KH paper was ... I don't know but I did lots of shooting.
Lots of bullets left lol.

After that, we went to Nat's house to change etc.
So we went to Curve.
Let's skip the whole shit. I'm tired.
Watched Sorority Row.
Thriller.
Sounds effects will make you JUMP or SCREAM.
I did most of the screaming. LOL.


ETC ETC.


Okay.


Bought my books. Not all but ... for the time being.
Selfish & stingy sister wouldn't wanna buy them for me.
In the end, my dear bro paid for me instead.
(I wasn't there, I was in Curve.)

: )

No school for me!
WEE!
They threatened US that if we don't go to school, they'll call up our parents. ETC.
BLAH!

Anyway, yeah.
I'm gonna READ.
And fall asleep.
And I need FOOD!

OKay, see ya : )

No comments:

Post a Comment