Monday, October 12, 2009

Last day of exam?

Its pretty FAST. I can't imagine myself being form 4 next year.
Gawd, I'M OLD.

Anyway, do you like my new updated BLOG?
Taylor Swift had this picture taken for the Platinum Edition for Fearless Album.
The HQ picture is NOT out YET. So I just put this one as my substitution.
And its been a long long time I didn't check my updates on Taylor Swift already and I found out her new MV is OUT! "Fifteen."
Its very NEW so I will only paste the link to it. The HTML thingy is not available YET.
I will post it as soon as possible!
Here's the link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3FKZNDfLik

Shit, now my font is crazy. Is this.. !? Where are you???
OHH!
Okay well, I hope you do like the new update for my blog. She looks pretty there!
I got new pictures of her already and I might wanna replace it.
But since this one is REALLY pretty and I like it ALOT, I will update my new blog around next year.
Or next month. Depends.

Okay exam topic time!
Maths were OKAY~
History was DIFFICULT.
This was what I told Yenyi:
Me: "I'm not surprised if I get a C for my History."
She: "Yeah, same here. But if I get an A, I will cry on the floor."
Me: "Hahaha! If I get an A, I will 'hantuk' myself on the wall then I will not remember anything."
She: "HAHAHAHA."

I think every form 3 will online in MSN now.
To discuss everything about tomorrow's plan.
I bet every M'sia's form 3 students will crowd in malls, shops,restaurants, ...public toilets.., overseas.
Yeah, SO I have to online. I seriously seriously have to get MY NOVELS!

Last paper, KH a.k.a Living Skills that never bothered by us.
I think we'll start having a war tomorrow. Cause everyone will have a "gun" on their own.
Which means.. "tembak" or "shoot".
OMG, it seems like I'm talking about sex.

Speaking of SEX,
Hairol & Jason WAS being HORNY.
Especially that malay. LOL. Joking.
At guess what? HORNY in the LIBRARY.
In library, we are supposed to be serene and quiet but instead..
Hairol was horny, dirty, noisy, sick & professionally humping the table!
Now the library turned into "Self Pleasure." - 'Please, only SELF SERVICE.' LOL!

Eve in the canteen. He was licking.
Doing something with his tongue and seriously, I couldn't eat.
THANKS Hairol. I wasted FOOD. Biggest sin! *Gasp* then *faint*

What else... Hmm.. NOTHING MUCH!
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Okay I'm done : )







No comments:

Post a Comment