Thursday, October 8, 2009

2nd day OVER!

Finished English & Science papers today.
Went back at 4:00 PM.
Ate at some store with my siblings.
Got a heavy sore throat (ate some curry mee. Not only delicious, it got me a fcking sore throat.) and running nose (cause of the fcking 8 hrs straight air condition.)
Hoping English I can at least get an A. Did something wrong.
Hoping Science too. (Totally suck at it.)
Not feeling well today.
Tomorrow Geography paper. Come to school at 7:00 AM then go home at 9:30 AM.
My bro gonna send me to 1U. To do something with his Jusco Card.
Meanwhile, I'm gonna get my novels at MPH bookstore.
Finally. Can't wait : )
Looking forward to it ! And that got me happy again.
That's it : )
Good Night and .. Good Luck to me : )
Just ate medicine. Drugs is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment