Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Its Tuesday..

I'm really bored. I mean seriously. Yenyi & Sara went to school today. I didn't go because... my eye. The red puffy zombie-looking eye.

Well. I have nothing much to say.

My brother's friends are here.

My sister is crazily sleeping so soundly.

And I'm lazy-ing around the computer.

(Yeah. Doing nothing.)

What. I'm writing.

I slept early yesterday. About 11:32 PM.

And I woke up at 3:22 PM.

16 hours!! WHOA.

I needed that much of sleep?

Probably it was that medicine I ate yesterday. It was so strong. Stronger than Panadol.

Okay, I bought a book written by James Patterson.

One of my fave mystery author.

I didn't know he wrote a wonderful romantic novel.

So much better than Twilight. UGH.

I'm planning to buy another romance novel from him.

I saw it at MPH but I only bought one.

So yeah, that's my next goal.

Umm, can't wait for Summer 2010!

That's the time for my next 2 sequels are coming out.

And can't believe that I'm gonna be form 4 next year.

Not gonna think about it. Not at all.

Okay then.

Post to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment