Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sorry Yenyi (UPDATE)

Sorry Yenyi that I didn't updated my post.
I was on SL the entire day doing this:-



Well, I was designing =.=
That is why I had no time to update!
Finished 5 designs in 4 hours +
Only 3 succeed. : (
I was photoshop-ing thee entire day.
Even my back ache like shit.
Anyway, read your blog Yenyi.
I think its been forever I didn't check your blog!
I mean I recently didn't check.
So : )
Damn, the picture is so small!

Anyway, Desmond is having an open house tomorrow!
Anyone wanna join? Me, I think.
SO yeah. Please call me!

What else..
Oh yes, tomorrow is Deepavali!
Happy Deepavali to all Indian races!
May your holiday be .. joyful!
: )

Hmm.. Tomorrow night I've going to a Japanese Buffet.
Not so sure where I'm going.
But I'm very sure that I'm going to be gorgeous tomorrow night.
Just in case, got rich hawt handsome guys over there.
Yeah, I'll wear a dress. I'll try to take some picts tomorrow!
(Let YOU GUYS know how GORGEOUS I really am!)
Blind MEN!

Hmm..
Heard Karen is going off to HK.
Have a safe flight baby!!
I'll pray for your safety!

Hmm.. Let's see...
I dreamt about .. my parents got another .. baby.
Yeah shocking.
I was very very very happy.
I was holding she/him in my arms.
My gosh, that was the most wonderful dream ever!
I still can remember it clearly.
He/She was sleeping in my arms.
How adorable!
I love that feeling!
And I got interrupted by my mom's call.
Pfft. Some dream.

Let's see..
I have to go to the BOOKSTORE.
Someone S.O.S!!
Especially Kinokuniya.
Come ON!!
My sister was forbidding me!
Cause she know I buy lots of books.
Hey, but she herself bought one book that cost me 3 BOOKS.
AHH!HH!H!H!H!H!HH!H!H!HH!H!H!H!H
Sorry I was releasing my anger.
I got very very pissed at her.
Very.

Oh yeah, my bro told me something yesterday.
He said that his friends challenged him NOT to talk to me for 7 days.
Unless I asked him something or needed his help.
Its been 3 days he didn't talk to me.
And I didn't even realize. (O.o)
Stupid computer made me not realizing my OWN brother is not talking to me for 3 days already! Stupid Stupid Stupid.

OH YES! Taylor Swift's HQ photos ARE OUT.
Should I update or not?
Maybe I should. I think everyone saw my thingy already.
So PROUD! : )

Okay see yaaa!






No comments:

Post a Comment