Sunday, October 18, 2009

AstraPhobia

Good afternoon people! *yawn* To be honest, I didn't get much sleep last night. I'll tell you that later. But first, I'm gonna tell you what happened at Desmond's place.

We arrived at his place about 6 something, close to 7 in the evening yesterday. So we greeted everyone, took tour of the house then we went upstairs. (We as in Jason Tan, Natapoey, Sam & me) His house is HUGE, of course. And I don't relly like his house location. The area there is pretty scary.

So we played with games and all. We ate great food then we went to the theater room/karaoke room. We watched "The Unborn". Tell you the truth, its scary. The show made me that I don't wanna get twins. The guys were acting cool but I know that they're pretty much afraid too. :/

So after the movie, we hung out. Then we went home. The movie is still haunting me now. When it comes to mirror or bathroom. Especially the mirror. So of course, a bad choice to watch that movie because that night... Okay, I'm going to tell you why didn't I get some sleep.

I went to sleep about 1 something. I was reading. So I fell asleep very quickly because I was really exhausted last night. Then the stupid stupid THUNDER. It woke me up. And my house was shaking. I got scared, of course. I told some people that I hated the THUNDER especially at NIGHT. I don't like it when it interrupted my sleep. I think it was 3 in the morning.

I didn't move. When its thundering, I never ever MOVE. I don't know why. My heart beats faster than usual. Then all the flashbacks of the movie came. I was TERRIFIED. I was hugging my little bolster tightly. I kept thinking that little boy in the movie (the ghost) was right beside me. Staring behind my back. Stupid thunder. I was sweaty and I want to on the lights but I was too afraid to open my eyes. So I changed my mind about switching the lights on. I stayed in bed while the thunder was rumbling about.

Then when I finally slept, after a few minutes, Ah Fook BARKED. Oh God. I knew he was afraid too. My heart JUMPED when he barked louder and louder. I don't want to open my eyes so I pulled my sister's blanket to let her know that Ah Fook wanted something. So she layan-ed him. Then she threw him to me. Ah Fook was snuggling with me all night long. I didn't to sleep that much later. I knew it WAS still dark so I assumed it was like 4 in the morning.

So I was patting Ah Fook like ten thousand times. I still didn't dared to shift my position. Too afraid to move. While I was TRYING my very best to sleep, that fcking movie came back to me AGAIN. I got so scared again. PFFT. Coward bitch. I kept telling myself that I won't watch any horror movie until I get married or something. LOL. And I regretted watching that night. That particular night.

So eventually, I drifted to my sleep. I was so grateful but not too long. The dream was UNPLEASANT. Everything was so negative. It changed scene to the other all the time. Like, killing, murder, failing my exam, someone died, being poor, etc. Sigh. That was the worst night of my life.

Then my mom woke me up at 8 AM. Gawd. Beneath my eyes are black and my eye bags are huge and dark. I have to wear sunglasses when I went out just now. I have to face the mirror. Then flashbacks came back. So I asked my sis to accompany me or I opened the door wide whenever I pee, bathe or brush my teeth and putting my contact lenses. I won't go to the toilet unless someone is inside my room. LOL.

I told my parents about the thunder. Asked them whether they heard it. But no way. Cause both of my parents are a very deep sleeper but not me. My bro said that he heard it. LOL. He told me he didn't dared to go to the toilet. Haha! Thank goodness I didn't want to go to the toilet. I never leave my bed. If I actually wanted to pee, I'll just pee on the bed! LOL. NO! I'll probably wake my sister up. My sister slept after Ah Fook barked. She said the thunder made her sleep. Right! While I was suffering, she was happily sleeping. Pfft.

So I have talked a lot about my fear. =.= Oh yeah. I saw a hawt guy in the restaurant today. He looked like Taylor Lautner. I think its because of his hair. He ate with his mom. WEE. But he left early. Pfft.


Okays, post to you later : D

No comments:

Post a Comment