Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Heyaa...

I played games almost everyday. Very entertaining! And challenging. Haha. Hmm. I don't miss school. Seriously, I don't. Yenyi & Sara goes to school cause they wanna see someone. But I don't have anyone. So *shrug*

I think the Halloween thingy is ON! I think. I told my mom that Sara & Yenyi are coming. So she's fine with it I guess. : ) I'm not sure whether is on Friday or Saturday. I certainly don't want to trick-or-treat-ing on the wrong day. I'm gonna plan with her again. Like.. "Mummy, there's more people coming! So can we hang out?" BUT I don't have the guts to ask. After everything.... you know. : /

Movie Marathon... I wanna save Ugly Truth on that day BUT I watched it just now and I totally forgot I'm saving it. Well, I don't mind watching it again. : )

Sleep over. I'm afraid of one thing. Which is I will not be a good hostess. What if I don't get enough food for them? And i have to call 911 if they're having food poisoning? I'm very very scared when those things happen and I'm IN CHARGE. Like a huge responsibility I have to carry on forever. o.o

Well, I'm gonna ask her today. Hopefully she will let cause ... I'm already giving high hopes to some people. I'm just gonna make it small. gathering.

Of course Sara & Yenyi. My bitches. (2)
Of course my study group people which are Natapoey, Jason & Karen. (3)
Invited Hairol & Nazri too. (2)
Nakheel wants to come. (1)
Fikri wishes to come too. (1)
Hairol & Fikri are not in good terms. :/
Makes things harder for me.
So Desmond & Ben. They live near. (2)
Total: 2+3+2+1+1+2=11

So who did I miss? So who's really sleeping over? Cause its Halloween night and its gonna be late. What am I gonna fed them? Oh GOD, save me. I'm not a very good planner. 11 people ... that's a lot. I never had ... that much of friends coming over before.

I gotta start calling everyone and ask. Before its too late. Sigh, all the best to me. First things first, I gotta ask my mom. I'm just a coward. pfft.

Kays, bye.

(How can you write your dilemma in public?)

Well, I have nothing to say!

(You're a crazy bitch.)

I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment