Friday, October 16, 2009

Deepavali Holiday

I guess almost everyone had their holidays. Yeah, including my parents. Pfft. Family day! OKay let's start the bad news or the good news first?

Okay bad news first.

I hate hate hate, I repeat, HATE waking up early in the morning. Seriously.
About 8: 23 AM, my mom woke me up. I was groggy and moody. Then I kinda got pissed at her.
This was what I said to her.

"UGH, holiday also need to out. Do we HAVE to go out? I mean, every holiday we go out. Why don't we take the holiday as a rest day or something?"

Then, the next nano seconds, I regretted what I've said. So she replied.

"Okay, go sleep la. Don't have to go out. Sleep la. No one is stopping you NOW."

Then she exits my room.

I felt really guilty and I went to take a shower. After I showered, she was sitting on my bed. Then she started to talk.

"I already told you our plan the day before. I reminded you everyday. If I didn't inform you earlier then you'll have the right to say something like that."

Silence.

Okay the good news is!

I BOUGHT MY BOOK ALREADY!
WOOOOO!
I found out they put the stocks somewhere else.
The New Arrival shelves. Not the usual spot.
Pfft.
I'm already going on Chapter 2. Its already INTERESTING!
WEE.

Tonight I'm going to Desmond's party.
Getting ready the gift and sort. : )
So I'm still have no idea what am I going to wear.
My mom will dress me up I guess.

Okay ciaoz!



No comments:

Post a Comment