Sunday, October 4, 2009

On Sundays

My whole family including my old old grandpa went to Times Square!
ITS HUGE! (Got the picts but too lazy)
I've fallen in love with it!
Saw Borders the Bookshop.
Saw the dresses.
Rm25 each?
YEAH!
Next goal after PMR: Bring my girlfriends to the Times Square.
I heard my novel that I've been waiting for is OUT already.
I wanna cry! LOL.
Cause I was thinking "After PMR. After PMR."
Cause I can get it NOW. But I'm resisting. : (
I'm desperate now.

After Times Square,
(I didn't get to buy anything. Grandpa is V.v.OLD)
Sent back him.
Then went to SS2 to buy this fry things. Something Pelita in front of McD.
Its DELICIOUS.
You know those fried cempedak!?
YEAH , THOSE are super YUMMY.
I think I ate about 5 +.

Went home.
I slept until now.
And now I'm not so sure whether to go to school to study even though I have study leave.
Jason wants to go. And I'm not so sure.
Y'know I hate waking up early in the morn'.
And transport.. sigh.

And today I received news from my brother.
One of his classmate met an accident. Road accident.
Everyone thought it was my bro involved the incident cause of their names.
But nope.
His name is Chong Jin Wei.
And he died on the spot..
My deep condolences.
My bro haven't show his picture to me yet.
My bro and all the form 5's are at his place now.
Visiting his body and all.
So my bro is not even back yet.
So I'm worried.

Yeah that's it. This is what happened on a beautiful Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment