Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Its ON, Its ON!

Heya guys. I finally asked my mom about the Halloween/Movie Marathon/Sleep over Party! And she said yes. : D

She was very very fussy about the plan. Really. I told her that Sara & Yenyi are coming over and sleeping here. And she panicked. LOL. So normal for her to do that. So she started planning with my brother. Like he's the only one who's gonna make this party right.
Then she start talking about how am I gonna get there or here or there or here. BLAH. She kept saying if you have a car on your own, it'll be easier. I was like thinking, hey, just teach me how to drive can edi. Cause look at all your cars, man. But of course, I hold my tongue. : P

So now, you guys have to co operate with me. I kinda didn't let my MOM know about the 11 people shit. Or the Movie marathon shit. Cause I can tell she can get fcking fussy if I tell her. So you guys, the names I listed out in my previous post, just keep your mouth SHUT. Like fcking shut. If you love me, do that. If you want me to stay out of trouble, DO THAT PLEASE.

Okays. So. Its ON, Its ON! Please no party crashers. I'll fck you to death. Literally. So. I'll start calling everyone. Everyone in my list. Who's not going so on. Details details! *snap*

Okay. Now. I'm bored. Halloween is coming. Can't believe it. WAKAKA. Of course I thought of my PMR days and shits. I still kept thinking "PMR is really OVER." Wow. I mean it feels like I'm still dreaming. Shit ass dreaming.

And now, I really wanna be a designer. I really want to be. After seeing Marchesa being famous and successful, oh yeah I want that FAME. Note: Marchesa is my most favorite designer. 2 women established Marchesa during 2004 after graduating their degree. I think. Well, they make excellent team mates! : D I just want to be fcking famous. No, i take that back. No, i put that back. Shit.

I gotta use my talent for something!

(haha, yeah right.)

Screw you, I'm serious.

(Reality check?)

=.=

(Publish post now.)

Okay, bye *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment