Tuesday, October 20, 2009

AstraPhobia Part II

Okay the title explains everything!

I was reading. In front of the com. But I faced in front of the window.

The next thing I saw the flash of the thunder.

I freaked out and hastily positioned myself towards the computer.

Thunders & heavy rain in the NIGHT. Oh God, save me.

How am I gonna sleep tonight?

My sis sleeps like a monster but tonight she's sleeping early cause she's sick.

Oh shyte.

Now I can't send Ah Fook for a walk cause its thundering.

Dear Lord, save me lol.

Is it okay if I tremble to death?

Now I can't read.
Now I can't take a bath.
Now I can't watch TV.
Now I can't sleep.
Now I can't pee.
Now I can't have a walk with Ah Fook.
Now I can't call anyone.

I think my worst fear after thundering and heavy rain is definitely BLACK OUT.

I remembered well on this one.

It was raining heavily and thundering, of course, and one of 'the' biggest strike of the thunder blackens my entire sleeping time.

I heard that thunder I woke up and coincidence-ly, the air conditioner switched off when I just opened my eyes.

Then the thunder *BOOM* again. I closed my eyes. I thought of nothing that time.
Hey I was young. It was getting hot since everything was dead. I was sweating. I tried my best to keep myself asleep. Very best. So in the end, I went to sleep. : )

It was dreadful. Sigh. Tonight is gonna be crazy.

Sigh. Sigh. Sigh.

How can this be my phobia? What kind of fear is this? Eek.

Hopefully the thunder & the drizzling will subside when I go to sleep.

Hopefully...

No comments:

Post a Comment