Friday, October 2, 2009

Last day of school..

Since its the last day of school today, all of us set the hall and place all the tables and all those shit. Of course, Pn. Rosnah & En. Hari gave us a speech each 1 hour. We went break late. Rendang was fabulous! And delicious. : d

Monday & Tuesday - study leave. Planning to study with my friends in school. Can't stay home, if that happen, I won't study. So let's see.

Tomorrow, Moon Cake Festival. Going to my grandma's place. To celebrate. I can't wait. I'm already missing my grandma. Can't wait to see my cousins too. : )

Sunday - I hope I can take a day off.

Wednesday - The battle starts. And I'm going there with a fake smile on my face. Be tough at the outside and sweaty nervous in the inside. : )

Today. We gave and receive forgiveness. I didn't get to say my apologies to Pn Rohaya, my fave teacher. She went back quite early. So yeah. After that, we went to have lunch. Chicken rice. Yumm! Then go back to school. Canteen. And study. I did maths & Geography today. Stayed back till 4:30 PM. Hope I will study tonight.

All the best, SK.
You know what you want, and make everyone else proud and importantly myself.
Never regret! Do what I know! : D
GOOOO!O!OOO!O!OO!OO!O!OO!O!O!O!O!O!OO!

No comments:

Post a Comment