Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fun day : )

Woke up late today! About 12:34 PM. Supposed to be ready around 9:00 AM but yeah I overslept. WHy do I have to wake up that early? Its because I'm going to my grandma's place.
So we left the house about ... 3:13 PM. Bought KFC for them.
We arrived at my grandma's old house. And they moved to the new condo. I won't tell what happened. Too complicated. So I called my aunt cause we promised to meet there. So instead my cousin is coming.

Waited for 13 minutes +. He arrived. Saw his new girlfriend. The other one lasted about 2 years. He always bring her during CNY but too bad she's gone now. SO he came, brought us there.
Its a nice place. Secured with some password automatic door. Lived on the 2nd floor.
The condo is considered VERY big. But of course, only has single story. And not as big as my house. I absolutely love the condo right away. Its very comfortable and home-y. Its nice to come home with a comfortable feeling when you're dead tired.

Aww, I missed my grandma. Seeing her makes me very relief and fearless. She showed me her photograph. I couldn't tell which is her. It contained 2 pretty young woman. And she told me that was her. I was like WHOA! You're so pretty! She was blushing. Haha. When I took a glance at her staring at her own photo, I saw a melancholy feeling from her eyes. I think she knows..
And yeah, I saw my little chin-dian cousin. Naughty as always. Saw my only uncle from my mom's side. As rakish as always.

Went back around 6:00 PM. Traffic jam. BLAH. Back home. And I changed my clothes.
To cut the grass outside. I had been telling my brother to cut them everyday, I have no choice. Princess have to do some housework. : P

Finished at 7:25 PM. The sun sets. And its getting dark. Mosquitoes are coming to have a battle with me. So yeah I stopped. Not satisfied with the grass. Not all of them are nice. LOL. Now my hands kinda aching and shaky. BLAH. Weak now. I can't even hold my bottle! And now I'm forcing to type. : (

Anyway, I got some pictures of my cousin & me. NO grass pictures. LOL. Private & confidential to see a princess working. : P Enjoy!

Cute cousin!
Best picture of us. In others, he was too hyper.
I love this sofa! Perfect for napping, reading my novels and probably sex. LOL.
This cat have been following them. They brought him but not the doggie : (
He was playing with my sister's phone. She got angry. Cause he almost threw it out.

Well that's it! : )

1 comment: