Saturday, October 24, 2009

Expected

Lol. Yenyi. I knew you'll laugh. : D

That was a moment of loneliness. : P

Dinner is good. : )

Kin Shui Tei Japanese Restaurant in a club house at Tropicana.

I ordered Sushi set. : )

Include soba, fruits, tofu, sushi. Its big.

When they announced "Sushi Set."
I answered "Here, here."
Then when they placed the tray in front of me...
I was thinking "Where is my sushi?"

My sister who was sitting beside me, she said "WTF happened to your sushi?" (Annoyed.)
My Dad who was sitting in front of me, he said "There's something wrong..." (Confused)
My mom who was sitting beside my dad, she said "Oh, where is your sushi?" (Wondering)
My bro who was sitting beside my mom, he said "Probably they forgot." (Assuming)
I thought myself "I think they ate it. They did announced it was SUSHI set." (Crazy-ing)

So I ate the soba. I waited for my sushi come flying to me. My mom's, dad's & sis' food arrived. I got impatient. I want fish in my mouth right now!

But yeah it did came. I gave the poor woman my scariest/bitchiest glare ever. Haha. Its great. The dinner was awesome. : ) I loved it. But the price of each set is ridiculous. Including the service & gov tax.

Here are some picts of me cam-whoring. : )
And internet is very bitchy now. !!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment