Saturday, October 24, 2009

Re: LOL. (Tripley's)

I just view Yenyi's blog and I saw the vid of Ming wannabe. He sing damn ass good. His voice is good. He can absolutely maintain his tune. Well, Ming pictures look incredibly handsome. LOL. To be honest, he's a great looking guy. But we hardly talk LOL.

Well, 3rd day of period!

Tonight I'm going to eat dinner at ... Tropicana there. Some club. Has a Japanese restaurant. Expensive. Ambience very great. So I better dress my best tonight. : )

Mom & I still got a.. awkward moment.

Genting is cancelled.

Sorry Hairol.

So Halloween party/sleep over/movie marathon is still on hold, people.

I will inform ASAP if I get an A-OK from my mother.

So please be patient.

Don't go another party!

Kays, i'll post tonight. Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment