Sunday, October 18, 2009

Last minute

OKay, guys. Whoever is reading this, sorry if I made you jealous.

(yeah right, like they will)

Last minute plan : Going out on a Monday.

My plan was to sleep all day but that stupid Jason ruined my dreams.

BUT 1u have a book shop!

Answer to my prayers!

Gonna get some kebab there.

Hope Nat doesn't mind I'm eating meat.

She's a pure vegetarian.

(Recently, Ben told her that was fish, and she took a bite, it was chicken after all. I think Ben can't tell the difference with chicken & fish.)

Poor Natapoey.

So anyway, now is 9:58 AM.

Waiting for my limo.

Which is Ben. =.=

He's sending Desmond first then me.

Jason can't send him.

His mom have to go somewhere.

So he'll only bring Nat since Ben & Des can help me.

So.. might see lots of my classmates there.

LIKE:

Sara & Yenyi (MY BITCHES!!)

Kok Leong, James, Nicole SW, Dylan, Simone, Cherlyn, Vincent etc. (My classmates)

Others.

So I'm gonna but at least 2 books. They are quite expensive ya know.

2 books will suffice.

Okay so.

its 10:02 AM.

Still waiting.

Haven't wear my socks yet.

Pfft.

OKay GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment