Friday, October 2, 2009

A great NIGHT


After school, I ate and the next thing I'm on the com for more than 5 hours now.
Parents came home, mom cooked dinner, and I didn't have the mood to eat dinner just now.
So I've been on the com the whole time.
Then when my dad came upstairs, he told me :
"Sim Kuan, go downstairs la. All of 'em are playing lantern and candles already!" (Speaking in Cantonese)
"Really?! How can they play without me!?" (Replying in English and probably talking to myself)
So I stopped all conversations and off the darn hip - hop music my sister just downloaded and dash to the world of lanterns!
Well, its the Moon Cake Festival. . . Annually, I will see people walking with their lanterns and their small kids holding some Ultraman lantern or Hello Kitty or Pikachu. But this time, nobody. Did we play on the wrong day? Guess not.
Even my mom was playing! LOL.
I was like
"Aren't we too young for this?" (Speaking to my mom, sis and bro. Whoever is listening.)
Then my sis said
"Just sit down and play la. Talk so much." PFFT!
Then my bro said
"What's wrong if adults play this? We're celebrating." PFFT.
Then my mom said
"This is FUN!" PFFT!!

So I didn't wanna join the crowd. I took the camera for my mother. She wants to take picture for memories. So yeah.

I was supposed to play with them but I ended up playing soccer with Ah Fook! (FYI, my doggie)
So my goal is the swinging bench and his goal is his feeding bowl. And the game begin!

Score: 3 - 5
3 for me and 5 for him. Damn I lost.

I used to play with him last 3 years then the more I grow, I became more lazier. I can tell he got tired fast and lack of stamina. He's aged of 7 now. Hmm.. I had fun! : D Good game Ah Fook!

I thought my mom would take the game of us playing but she didn't. So I can't share any pictures for you guys. : ( Only my experience and enjoyment.

Tomorrow will be a big day!!
Looking forward to it!
: )



No comments:

Post a Comment