Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The wondering came to an end.

There it is!! My result. BM comes first then English then Maths then Science then History then Geo then KH.

They said 10 AM be there. That was what the newspaper wrote. So I arrived about 10:15 AM and surprisingly there was NO ONE. I was like, "Shit, did everyone went on without me?" I purposely came fashionably late. And I turned out to be early.

So after our vice principle, Pn Rosnah gave about 10 minutes speech... They announced 5 A's and above.

So I am very shocked of some people who was supposed to get straight A's but they didn't. Like KOK LEONG!! JASON!! HAIROL!! AISYAH YUKA!! FATINI!! NAZRI!! SARA!! NICOLE!! Lots more.

Yenyi's result was similar to mine. Sara didn't come. Karen didn't come. Kar Men didn't come.

So its like sweating bulls over there. ARGH.

Nakheel, I'm so proud of you dear man. You did your best!! OH! Gotta call AZMAN. Ah nevermind. He will read this right, papa? :D

Nakheel's dad took a look of my result. He said, just take a look at the core subjects. So he said I did very well and praises me. I think I kinda blush. My dad wouldn't do that to me. :S

Yenyi went off early. :(

I gave her the present that was wrapped like shit. I don't know where the ribbon went. LOL.

My dad is gonna be disappoint in me. Same with my mom. I wanted to get A for Maths. And BM, if can. I got Science and History B!! o.O! Supposed to get at least 3 A's but I didn't. *shrug*

My ex tuition maths teacher called me. She said B is very good. I was lacking of practice she said but she's happy for me. I know. :)

So CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PMR CANDIDATES!!

Time to look forward. I'm getting ready for Christmas and I'm dusting this results off my back. My worries and wonders are all gone. YiPEE!

I feel stupid now. HAH.

When I come home, a LIL' disappointed. When I saw Ah Fook greeting me in my room. All the negative feelings melt away. I was hugging him after that. Kissing his silky fur head and telling him thank you for being in my life. :)

I'm gonna play games now and I'm gonna face my parents afterwards. SPM time, I will do my very BEST. Take my word for that.

Okay time to tell Ji Hee. :)

Ciaoz. ^3^ -SK-

2 comments:

  1. hey jennie! mj here :) Good job! you did your best and tht is all tht matters :) Take a day at a time but always strive! Will I see you for our christmas service tmr at 10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, only 2C's. Not bad. :)
    I tried to call u in the morning to find out but why tak dapat one?
    Tell me when u wanna hang out later!! :D

    ReplyDelete