Monday, December 7, 2009

ˆ˜ˆ

Good morning everyone. Yeah its 1:48 AM right now. Sorry I didn't post yesterday.
BAH.

Tomorrow I'm off to KLCC with my brother to collect my books that I reserved. Only 3 days max or it'll be gone. So today's already the 2nd day. And my sis is going crazy that I'm going and bla bla bla. If i say, "Hey, you do what I like but I can't?". Well, she's gonna shout at my face saying, "DON'T YOU DARE TO COMPARE!!" Yeah, so the safest option that I won't get slapped is probably shut the fck up. Yeah i know, i'm pissed too.

Oh gosh I'm hungry. OH, biscuits! Just right beside me lol. I had the another awesome dinner last night. My mom's curry. :) Contained: some korean pumpkin, potatoes, a lil chicken, and the seafood that i know what its called in chinese which is 'si hum'. I don't really like that si hum lol. Its so... I just don't like it.

I read Hairol's blog recently. So disappointed that he's not going retarded in the blog. He's talking about musics. Gah, he needs a life. And Yenyi's one too. Sigh, long story.

Anyway, I'm going to change Tay's pict now. Couldn't choose the latest cause.. they're candids. And I like... photo shoots. This is one from T magazine. One of 'em. One of my fav. Love the stunning dress. Hate the background. Bah.

Anyway, the title for today is rather weird. I don't know what to.. write over there.

Kays, I really want to have my shower. Stinks. =.=
Till then! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment