Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas night with Sara.

Yeap!

This evening, I went to Sara's place.

We talked so much. :D

We ate too much. :D

We hugged too many times. :D

We laughed so damn loud. :D

We watched Kimora Lee Simmons too damn much. :D

I hope she really like the blushing Santa. :D

I LOVE YOUR GIFT, BABE! <3

I like it when you shop for gifts and you saw something that actually made you think like this, "That would be absolutely suit her!"

Ah, that's not right. Let me rephrase that.

Its like, "I saw something cool and the first thing I thought is you so I want to bought this for you."

Ah, something like that. YOU GET MY POINT RIGHT? Right. :)

I am super duper happy when I saw her running into my arms. LOL. THAT is so cheesy.

Its just... bliss. Seeing my old friend back. Not exactly OLD friend but it has been a darn long time. Yeah, it was. I am very happy to see her mother. Its like meeting my own lost long mother.

My Christmas dinner was McD. I was so hungry LOL. And hey, McFlurry is fantastic. Its cold and chocolate-y. And its ICE-CREAM.

My brother was there with me too. Yeah, I know. :)

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed. I'm super dead tired and sleepy!

Tomorrow's Saturday and I'm free. :D

I'll use it wisely - with sleeping. HAHA.

Kay kays. Off to bed. :D

おやすみなさい!^^じゃまた!
Good Night! ^^ See you next time!

^3^/
ーSK−

No comments:

Post a Comment