Sunday, December 20, 2009

Quick Update!

Its 12:36 AM right now and I wanna share with you guys something.

Right after I had my dinner, I published my (previous) post. And right after that, I thought of you know, draw. Something creative came up my mind. Got a few rejected works. Spent more than 5 hours drawing and I didn't realize the time. My mood ended when Ah Fook whined at me to go out to pee.

So, I wanna share you guys what I drew. :)) How generous am I! I usually keep it without telling anyone and no one else will see it forever. Its just for my eyes.

Well, I gotta thank to Tay's songs cause I was listening to them while I was drawing. I only will show you ONE of my masterpiece. :)

I took the liberty to scanned it instead of taking a picture of it in my phone. Yeah, they're still in my phone. LOL. Means I did tried taking them with my phone. But the shadow (mine) was so disturbing. So with a heavy sigh, I scanned it. So you guys, you gotta thank me! :)

So if you ever ever see my works out of my blog, please do tell me. I don't really want people to copy it or duplicate it and sell them off. NO. Please. Don't do that. You get to admire and all but DON'T COPY! Or SELL them! Or don't you dare to use it for other purposes. NO! Its rightfully mine. I will report if you do.

Phew, THAT was serious. Of course its SERIOUS. What do you think!? It is kinda risky. But I really wanna share it to you guys. So hope you enjoy! I kinda photo shopped them. There is ONE art work but different of types. So let me know which is your favorite effects! :)

My very original one. Pencil. No pen lol. It went out of INK.
Type 1
Type 2
Type 3
Type 4
Type 5
Type 6

Type 7

So yeah!! How do you think? I know I suck. But I did try my best. The details are very... fake. And its still in 2D. I'm trying my best to improve to 3D or even more realistic. I officially finished that work after 12 AM so I put on the 21st. :) Its been such a long time I've drew.

There are lots more but this one is the one I'm very proud of. Actually I was planning to draw a woman admiring the nature and I supposed to draw birds greeting happily at her. But it turned out so unexpected. I know, that happens all the time.

So the unexpected part, she's partly nude. I supposed to draw a butterfly tattoo on her back like those Mademoiselle Butterfly woman had. But it turned out to be a rarest flower I ever drew.

Her shawl.. was the hardest part. Seriously. LOL. It was also unexpected. It is supposed to be a simple shawl. But in the end I decorated it with a few beads and laces the end of the shawl. Oh, shawl is almost the same as stole. Stole has 2 meanings. Yeah so you don't get me wrong. And well in the end I drew some simple coated flowers on the shawl as the pattern. I was too detailed until my hand shook while I was drawing. Now my hand is very sore. :) I like that feeling lol.

Her hair MUST be long. I don't think women look nice with short hairs when they're nude. Partly. Her hair was the easiest. I have the flow of curls of them. Her fringe is in the other side of her face. And the last touch was the hair ornament on her hair. We call it this: かんざし in Japanese. Its familiar with a hair pin but with ornaments on it, more decorative and it gives extra beauty on the women's facial.

Anyway, I do hope I drew her fingers well. It was so small. Delicate fingers lol. I really like her smile. I put most effort on her face too cause the facial expression can give you a thousand words. And well, her eyes are warm in welcome, her smile is serene and spontaneous at the same time.

I thought of drawing the lower body but it'll be hard. Cause... she's partly nude. So I changed my mind. I also thought of drawing her in the front view but that would be difficult. I have duplicate the very same face, movements, decorations etc. Its a hard job. So in the end, voila!

And what do you think of my signature? HAHA. It was a quick sign actually. Cause the scanner was making some annoying sound as if its saying, "Make it quick, lady! I have no time to waste!" and I was such in haste and in the end it does not look that good I wanted it to be. X)

Hope you enjoy it. Cause I did. I spent a lot of time drawing that. And well, I think I made the descriptions very clear. Hope you guys can see what I see.

And remember to check whether people steal it or not. This is very serious. I don't want it to be copied and claimed to be theirs. Which is a total crime. Hope this won't happen in the future.

Okay, good night ! ^3^

おやすみなさい!^^


No comments:

Post a Comment