Monday, December 28, 2009

Filling in the details.

HEY. :D

Now I will fill in the details what we exactly did yesterday. Ready? :)

Okay, I woke up early yesterday. And ate some biscuits and watched Ratatouille movie. Then Nicole SW called me but I missed it. I was running. LOL.

So we ended up texting. She knew that we are going OU. And something came up. I'm not gonna write this down cause she might wanna keep it confidential. So let's go to the next one.

That time, my brother was ready and we were waiting for my brother's great friend, Vincent to come and pick us up. Because my brother's car, my sister's car to be exact.. My bro have to send it to the car service since the tyre are really fragile and if we don't drive it properly, it'll go .. kaboom.

So the plan was, my bro will be driving my sis car while Vincent and Aidil follow our tail. Once we dropped the car at the car service, we will hop into Vincent's car. There, you get it? So Vincent was the one who dropped me at OU.

And he was LATE. So Yenyi was at OU quite early and alone, so I got worried. Then thankfully Sara came to the rescue. WOO.

So my girls were at Delicious, Yenyi's favorite restaurant. With Sara's guidance text message, I get to find my way to the restaurant. So it was quite packed. I was scanning the entire crowd and I asked the waitress, "Do you see two hot girls here?" Then the waitress pointed me to them. WOOHOO.

Then I was running and hugging. Then its cracking shit when it comes to the ordering. The menu is simple but there are quite a lot of choices. Since I never been to that restaurant before. So we settled with wild mushroom salad, smoked salmon angel hair for Yenyi, duck something for Sara while I chose crab meat linguini something and peach & banana crumble dessert and 3 ice lemon teas. :)

I remembered everything. WOO. It was a memorable day. So we talked.

Then after that, shopping. We went to COTTON ON first. Yenyi bought TWO pumps for RM60. She said she wanna use it for school. She'll look cute in it. LOL. Okay, I don't remember to all the destination we went but I'll settle with the things we bought.

I bought something from Nicii, a blue top cost RM30. But its less 10% so .. yeah. And the size is M. Its a bit too big for me. GAH. But I still got it. Sara bought a belt for... RM35. I don't remember but her belt also had 10% less. So Sara was out of cash so I paid for her, right bebeh? :D

My gosh, my hands are tired. Okay, moving ON.

Sara bought hair clips and hair spray. Yeah.

SO while waiting for Yenyi's mom at the taxi stand or whatever stand near A|X.. we talked craps.

We are supposed to follow Yenyi back home since Sara wants to get the curler machine from her and I have to follow Sara cause I have to be at her house.

Then when Yenyi's mom came, then Yenyi beamed up and said, "Kay BYE!!" to us. So we were like confused. We are supposed to follow her and she said bye to us and move along. Then we started saying, "Yenyi, we are going with you? You forgot?" Sara was like, "The curler remember?"

HAHAHAHAHA.

So we saw her mom and said hi. :D

Then arrived to her house. Its very messy since they're renovating. Said hi to her daddy. Then we helped her mom to get somethings into the house then off to her room.

I fell in love with Yenyi's beanie. :D

While they were looking for the stupid curler than hid itself somewhere. And Yenyi kept on claiming she saw it. LOL.

So we talked and I cam whored. :/ They kept saying they don't wanna take picture. There is ONE pict I took - three of us were inside. BUT its inside Sara's camera.

Then Sara's bro came. We went to get some DVD for her mother. Around the street. :)

Came home. Tisha was there, shocked to see her long lost mother (me). I know. She's my daughter. Who is growing boobs on the way and getting a period soon cause she's Sara's height.

Tall, huh? Yep, I'm jealous.

Then we started doing crazy things with Sara.

I have to wash my hair and blow dry before it get to curl. So the pro Sara did all. Seriously, her house is the place where I always get my hair DONE. Well, Sara... be a hair salonist. She's GOOD.

SO yeah the picture of my hair curled up is in Facebook. When I got home, its gone. LOL. My hair is thick and stubborn (That's what Sara said) so the curls won't stay. :/

And the machine is pretty small. So if I want real curls - go to the salon.

So Vincent and friends came to pick me up.

The stupid security guards were hitting on me. Terrifying! PERVERTS.

Reached back to the car service safe and sound. Yeah, we almost got an accident - TWICE.

And we laughed. SO HARD.

Yeah, that's all about today.

Looking forward for tomorrow. Ben's year end party and make sure you go. "BEN IS POPULAR." - Sara

What should I do today? Hmm.

I didn't get to watch movies yesterday cause my girls don't feel like it so we just shopped and talked so much.

Bye, Avatar. :(

Maybe next time dahling.

Kays, that would be all for now. Its early now. I woke up about 8 AM.

And I actually felt guilty that I didn't write properly in the last post cause I was too tired last night. SO here it is. Now I'm guilt-free. WOOPAH!

Byebye!

^3^-SK-

No comments:

Post a Comment