Sunday, December 20, 2009

クリスマスの歌!

The title translation : "Christmas Songs." And you pronounced it.. "Kurisumasu no uta."

YES! I would like to share you guys some Christmas songs I like. I might not show ALL but some. So hope you enjoy. :)

Originally from Wham!

This is one of my favorite singer. :)

Good collaboration!

AHHHHHH! (You know what that means.)

This is a bit techno. :)

I heard this in Guardian and here I am. LOL.

I really love this songggg!

Very very classic.

This is Japanese singer. Naomile - one of my fave singer. :) The title is "Christmas Eve"

I love love love it!!

Title means: "Sleigh Ride."

Title means: "Santa is Coming to Town."

I wish you a Merry Christmas! X)

From Enya!! Enya, baby! I love love love her!

To the ladies, I would say: Stay Beautiful every year! I will present you this song. :)

That would be all I guess. Haha! Seriously, if you guys like the singer or artist, go to Youtube and search them. Or buy Christmas Hits Album, which my sister already bought it last few weeks ago. I really really hope you enjoy whatever I posted. :) All I want is to make you guys to smile whatever I posted. X)

My Sunday went well. I didn't see anyone familiar. Phew. In Lot 10, near the Jackie Chan's Coffee & Tea bar, there is this boutique called "Carmenz". I think its Carmenz lol. I forgot. I fell in love with a dress displayed outside, behind the display glass. Its absolutely perfect for Chinese New Year. It has a yellow moon, on the chest. And a silhouette of a cow. On the right side of the dress. And the base of the dress is New Year's red. Its like scenery on a dress. Its 100% silk and totally 100% hand sewed. Its sleeveless and and base lines on the chest to the skirt.

Ooh. I really love it. I told my mom about it. She was like, "Isn't that too big for you?" Then I told her to go in, and ask. They sell bags, hand - embellished, the quality is strongly classy. And oh guess what? One dress cost RM700 ++. Blah, my mom just ran away out from the store.

And so I did. LOL. So thats how my shopping went. We went to eat, walk a bit, shop a lot, and lastly, market. Yeah that's it. And oh yeah!

I saw these 3 boys. Like between 4 - 7 years old. And the middle one, he was really naughty! He destroyed something in the dressing room and my mom was screaming! Whoa, what a scene! She hit him on the shoulder and twist his tiny lil' ears HARD. It was red after that. The next thing happened, he was sobbing. And I'm surprised he recovered fast. LOL.

What else... Hmm. I'm not gonna be free on Tues, Wed, Thurs & Fri. Yeah. Busy week. Very. Its the last week of December. Almost. I'm, of course, depressed to see 2009 flipping away. Flying. Not flipping. LOL.

I'm waiting for the X'mas party pictures to appear magically on Facebook. I wonder how the pictures went. It was a really enjoyable night.

Enjoy the vids, okay? It was an exhausted Sunday for me and of course, I'm tired. :)

おやすみなさい!^^

LOL. I wrote that! Amazing. It means Good Night! ^^

Till then, ^3^

-SK-

またね!

Yeap, I'm playing with a little bit of Hiragana right now. XP. That means See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment