Saturday, December 12, 2009

Anticipating !!

Yes yes , sorry that I didn't update.

I went out to BSD to get something for my mom and I saw Natapoey! HAHAHA. Her hair was shorter and seriously , I saw her wearing something fancy. Looks like she's growing up!

Anyway, its evening now and I have to get ready for dinner. OUT. Yeap. As usual. My mom thought I wouldn't be coming cause of my fever and all but na ah, my sickness ain't stopping me for having a delicious dinner.

Owie, I think I just pinched my neck.

Anyway, let me show you a vid. Song rather. :)


Saw it? I never listen to John Mayer's song not even once but this one featured Tay!

I'm quite angry cause her part is so little! And this guy want to sing all by himself! Pfft. I still prefer the Two is Better than One. :D

Sooner or later , there will be photoshoots of Tay. :D I'm gonna wait till they come out and surprise me. Haha.

And no worries of my fever. My fever broke last night and I want to heal my throat the most. Headache is subsiding slowly. Yeap. :))

Anyways, enjoy the vid. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment