Wednesday, December 2, 2009

1000th Viewers!

Sorry for not posting yesterday. I was too darn lazy and too busy.

Yes, 1000th viewers!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

I'm happy to see it has improved ever since I join blog spot at September. Late September, I think. And yeah, very happy to see!

How do you like my Tyra Banks' picture? :) Its graphic-ed, all the clothes, hair & make up are computer Graphics. (CG) Means she was nude lol. But its a very cool picture. Almost like a vector. Supposed to put Heidi Klum but hers are way 18 + so I changed my mind! Its sad to hear that Tay's HQ picts has not arrived yet! They said she might be nominated for the 51st Grammy Awards! Yes! Grammy's!!

I'm going back to watching ANTM - 'America's Next Top Model'. Do you remember? Always in [V] Channel. I was a huge fan last time lol. But now I'm gonna continue. :D

I will change the pict whenever I publish new post, so you better view everyday or you'll miss some juicy picts. :)) If its Tay then it'll be there for 3 days or more. :D

Its already 2nd of Dec! Believe it or not! School is coming, PMR results are coming! AH!!H!H It seems like it was yesterday the school ended. :((

And you know what, I'm supposed to be exercising today but the fcking rain ruined it. Yeah, so I can't swim. And cycle. Ah blah.

Okay that's all for today!
Will post later or tomorrow. Hopefully.
^3^


No comments:

Post a Comment