Tuesday, December 22, 2009

*sniff*

Its so cold right now. 7:42 AM now.

I couldn't sleep last night. I went to bed about 3 AM and yeah. ALMOST fly to the dream world but it didn't happen. BAH.

I went down to eat this 90 calorie special K-bar. Its really tasty. :) For breakfast, yeah.

Means I wasted about 4 hours doing nothing in bed. Maybe trying my best to sleep. But still.

Okay, I'm being such a bore now. I was just catching up with Jason in FB. He's awake at this time. Not very surprising. He sleeps early and he's up early. *shrug*

Believe it or not, its tomorrow. Everyone must be anxious and crying in their bed and blah. The thing I'm worried of is my decision on which subject I wanna choose. I'm not a science person, OBVIOUSLY. I don't even know what is sperm or spirogyra or photosynthesis. Okay, that was highly exaggerated.

I just couldn't handle Science. No matter how interesting it was but no. I couldn't answer the questions so specifically. And I hardly listen to teacher teaching. Sorry Pn Siti. And I'm so playful in the laboratory. Like laughing here and there with Fikri & Cheng How.

I guess Science is about understanding and memorizing. I like Maths better than Science! No, wait. They're the same. If its Pn Roseni teaching Maths then, I can tolerate Maths. Okay, back to the topic.

So like hell you'll see me in Science Stream. Unless Art class is full and I have to move to Science class, then there. Okay, I talked with my sis about this thingy. All she said was, why don't try asking teacher if its OK to have a trial on the subject that you're uncertain of. And hey, that is a GOOD idea. Why don't I start slapping teachers and ask them.

PFFT. That's too mean, I'm sorry. I wonder if Mrs Liew is gonna be there tomorrow. She's gonna smack me with her hand bag if I don't get A for English. SO DEAD. I did not do so well in English exam. I did wrong format and ka boom! SO DEAD. I'm gonna pray, just pray SK.

Hmm. Its either business or art. People, you gotta help me! Wait, DON'T HELP. I'm like a really lost lamb right now. Come on Wolf, eat me alive!!

I'm free during X'Mas. So I might go out and party. Just joking!

I'm gonna rape Youtube right now. So ciao baby!

Post later or tomorrow. I really don't know.

^3^ -SK-

No comments:

Post a Comment