Saturday, December 26, 2009

Fear was broken by a simple laughter.

Its true. :)

Hold on, gotta umm.. ladies' room.

Okay, back. :D

Okay... what did I do today..

AH! I woke up about 8:30 AM. HOW early is that?! So I couldn't sleep after taking Ah Fook for a walk so I decided to go rape the computer (again).

I've been reading lots of emotional stories and yeah, its devastating. I even told Karen in Facebook that I love her and thanks for being such a good friend. And after that I told Yenyi that too. It was so sudden. :)

Oh, it has been raining heavily for hours now. I increased the volume of my music to distract myself but :/ the rain was stronger than my music volume. So I decided to talk to Karen to distract myself.

We talked about... boys. HAHHAHAHAHAH! Call me weird but seriously, talking to her really makes me a happy and giddy. Since Sara have a boyfriend, Yenyi has a crush and Ji Hee must be having tons of boyfriends. (not exactly). So I'm like the lonely one. So I can relate this with Karen since she have the same situation like mine. Poor us.

Karen showed me this website.
http://www.ahbeng.org/index.cfm?menuid=1

You gotta check it OUT! Go Go GO!

At least I was laughing too much than being such a coward since I got Astraphobia. (Fear of thunder and lightnings).

So the rain had already ended and I'm so relieved. :)

Okay.. that would be all.

I have nothing much to say right now. :)

Oh yeah, I spilled tea on my pillow. It smells like Earl Grey now. :/

The stain is not that obvious so hope it'll be okay..

You must be wondering why I spilled my tea on my pillow. Let me tell you, I like hugging something soft. And being on the computer, there's like an empty gap between me and the computer. And no, I'm not on the bed. That would cramp my elbow and my back. So pillow is the right object to satisfy me. And yeah, when I drank my tea, I didn't see the tea cup and my eyes were glued to the computer. And *spill*!

And that's when I scream.

And panicked.

And learned a valuable lesson.

Yeah I like hugging. There was once my friend told me, just a simple gesture like hugging can bring a smile to that person's face. That is why he always hug me all of the sudden and it does feel good to be hugged. That is why I called him a hairy teddy. He's always there for me when I need him. Thank you, TS. None of you will know him haha. He is from Canada so.. :)

And remember... There are ways of hugging the proper way. Girls always hug a guy by putting her hands on the guy's shoulders. And guys hug girls from below - which is from the back or the waist. So yeah, its a good info right? :)

But for intimate people... Uh. Do it spontaneously.

Okay, its almost the New Year's and umm, I gotta think of my new blog 2010 link.

I thought of : sk-thecalculator. LOL!! It does rhymes with dominator. Its a verb but calculator is a.. noun. AH.

Umm, let me know if you guys got suggestions. I'm so blank!

Kays, have fun guys. Its Saturday and you know what happens on a Saturday Night.

Go out and have fun, don't stay home on Saturday Nights. Its just lonely.

Ciaoz. :)

Have a great dinner. :)

^3^-SK-

No comments:

Post a Comment