Sunday, December 20, 2009

I remembered something!

BITCHES!!

I just remembered your presents. I just JUST remembered. Oh gosh, I was busy drawing and POOF! Everything stopped!

So since the PMR results is on the 24th, I'll bring it on the Eve okay? Thought I should send them personally to your houses. Pfft.

I gotta WRAP THEM! Oh shit, totally forgot about it.

And Yenyi, lol. You don't really have to get one for me. I didn't ask for it!

Hope you guys won't like toss the presents when you're upset of your results. Oh dang, don't do that. LOL. BAD IDEA.

I'm gonna change the picture to one of the Tay's photo shoot from the People's Magazine!

I like this one (the red one) alot until I forgot to change it. Now I will.

I drew a few art works just now. Do you think I should share once more? :)

Nah, nevermind. LOL.

Okay, tomorrow I will be busy. I'm going to my grandma's. On Wed... I'm not sure. OH YEAH. We're fetching some turkey. :) Then THURS. I'm gonna hate Thursdays lol. PMR results. Crying day. And Fri.. MERRY X'MAS!! Busy busy the entire week. Only today I goyang kaki. :D

And I just recently talked to AZMAN!! In FB. Gosh how much I missed him! Next week, we'll plan an outing together with papa. Okie? :D

Okay I better set up tissues and cameras and presents on the PMR results. :D

I'm gonna share some few songs from Tay's Platinum Album. Among the 6 NEW songs, I favorite only TWO. And I'm going to share with you guys. :)





Okay, wait. I changed my mind. I LOVE all of 'em. But hear these two first. And I will do another 4. But I will make 3 since I'm excluding "Forever & Always Piano Version." Which played by Tay and sing by her also. So yeah. The other THREE are: 1. Come in with the Rain. 2. Untouchable (originally from Cary & Nathan Barlowe & Tommy Lee James.) 3. The Other Side of the Door.

I'm planning to get a few of her albums. Self-titled album, Sounds of a Season & Beautiful Eyes. It will be extremely hard to get in Malaysia but I will try my best.

Those vids are like 3 minutes song NOT 6 minutes. I don't know what's their problem lol.

Okay, I think that would be all. Will post tonight! Hopefully.

^3^ -SK-

No comments:

Post a Comment