Saturday, December 5, 2009

Shush

Sorry about yesterday. I didn't post anything and I just remembered when I was about to go to sleep. I also forget to update Tay! And here you go!

She looks awesome ! She's in the cover of T Magazine and seriously I don't think M'sia will import a New York magazine. There are lots of picts from the mag but I think this one is the best since I don't really like the background of the photo shoot. :/

Guess what? I cut my nails! WOOO. It got so annoying when it reached to a certain length.

I got nervous about the PMR result shit. LOL. I don't know but HOPEFULLY I didn't get C or D or E's. Oh yeah fck.

I have to fetch Tay Platinum Album from Ken. I gotta call him. Yep its already here. :))

Its time to get the Mac clean up. Its heavy and slow and its time to reboot. I have to move everything to a extended disk drive. I seriously don't know what its called but everyone call it 'The Back Up'. So If it takes till tomorrow, then I'm sorry that I can't post! See, thats an excuse right there.

So I'll update every shit right now, including FaceBook. Okay?

That would be all for now.
Byee! ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment