Saturday, December 19, 2009

chào buổi chiều !

That is Vietnamese, saying "good afternoon". :)

Its so cool to pronounce it, try pronouncing them!

Okay, last night I had my best night ever. And yeah I slept well. Although I'm half-way menstruating. LOL. My daddy woke up late on a Sunday which is incredibly odd so here I am, woke up about 12:34 PM. And now is 1:16 PM.

I'll make a quick post since I'm heading out later and now I'm waiting for my sister to finish her shower and its my turn to use the toilet. See, how troubling sharing room with a sister who take half an hour shower or sometimes more than an hour.

Anyway, I'm going to Lot 10 & S.Wang. Say hi if you see me there. Haha.

Better I wear something nice, though it seems I need an entire new closet. But nah, I still can fit 'em in another 15 years. I even can fit my mom's entire closet! Yeah I wear her clothes sometimes. *shrug*

Okay, I think that would be all! Tay's InStyle Magazine photo shoot HQ pictures are already OUT! Should I change? NO! I'll show People Mag first!

Oh shoot, time to go!

hẹn gặp lại bạn!

Seeya!

^3^
-SK-

No comments:

Post a Comment