Thursday, December 3, 2009

Haha!

OKay I better faster type or it'll strike midnight! I don't want to lose a day without posting.

Okay, umm. Check out my new Scarlett Johansson Picture. I don't know which to pick among millions of picture cause all of them are stunning!

So I present you, one of Disney Parks Ad-Promo by a few celebrities. But this is the one I love the MOST. Yeah, I like Cinderella and Scarlett too!

I had awesome dinner just now. Yum :d

Umm I'm very tired today doing loads of stuffs. And I didn't get to go swimming. :/
9 more mins till midnight!

What else? Oh I miss everyone! Haha, its true!

Oh-oh 3 mins left.
Saw Yenyi's blog! I was about to put Dakota pict as my Header but LOL! She got it already. So I took another extra 4 hours finding another pict. Lookin through every celebs. :)

And Hairol changed his link. I really like the part he did the 'redirecting' shit. I should ask him!

Will post tomorrow, readers. ^3^

No comments:

Post a Comment