Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Awesome DINNER

Seriously today, tonight, this night, I had like the best dinner in my life. I'm totally exaggerating them. Haha.

I just wanna say out cause its been a long time my mom cooked Asam Fish. And tonight, its been a best one. I think I forgot how it tasted like. Such a long time. Lemme give you an example.

There it is.

I wanted to take the picture myself but I can't. Cause my dad had already dig in and it kinda looks like shit when my bro and my sis dig in too. So yeah. It'll creep you guys out.

Sometimes dining out is good but it can't compare to home cooked meals. It seems that Mrs Liew have gave us this topic for our essay. Cekapians, you'll know. So yeah, I don't want to write the entire essay once again. :)

Anyway, I'm learning every of my mom's cooking - there's no recipes. That's what she says. She just cook like that. Simply. She said its about your own creativity of cooking and including logic.

I think I wanna change Tyra Bank's pict now. Hehe. I don't really like black background. :/

Anyway, hope you guys enjoy home cooked meals especially when it comes from your mom. :)

That's all, readers. ^3^

1 comment: